Entering the Fueltopia Barrel Sprint couldn’t be easier. Just like a normal RWYB you can just turn up and race but there are options to buy discounted tickets in advance or a season pass on www.fueltopia.co.uk
To obtain your dedicated FBS number and to register your interest then please contact our race administration team, who will be more than happy to make sure you have all the rules and regulations prior to your first event. Race Admin – Becci@fueltopia.co.uk
Fueltopia Barrel Sprint is open to all cars RWD, AWD and U1 (kit cars) and to all drivers with a valid driving licence. Those under the legal driving age can apply to compete but must contact race admin for terms and conditions prior to a race day.
Registering on the day:
- Arrive early to allow time for preparing your car, registration and driver briefing.
- Find a clear pit lane bay
- Book in at FBS office (located track side, may vary per event)
- Have car safety checked within pits
- Attend driver briefing and walk the course
- Start your engines, have fun.